California Liquor License Requires Signature Notarizationhawaiian fusion restaurant traveling notary public 95129

Congratulations! You’ve just opened that new Asian/Hawaiian fusion restaurant and you’re ready to apply for your State of California Liquor License so you can offer your guests wine, beer and mixed drinks.

The ABC (Alcohol Beverage Control) liquor license application process is a long and tedious one, with quite a few hurdles to jump through along the way.

The State of California will perform a number of background checks and require that you complete about 10 different forms. To start the process you’ll fill out theĀ Application Questionnaire (Form ABC-217) and the Individual Personal Affidavit/Individual Financial Affidavit Form ABC-208A and ABC-208B. Upon completing both of these forms you’ll need to have your signature notarized by a practicing California Notary Public.